When I was around sixteen years old my older brother found out I occasionally smoked cigarettes. We would often smoke one or a cigar while playing golf because we got a small buzz, it was fun, and it felt cool.
My brother proceeded to give me one of my more memorable Christmas presents, a carton of smokes, which I immediately returned minus one square. I think I even remember saying, “gee… thanks bro, but I’ll never smoke all these in my entire life!” Ah the naivety of youth.
When I went to Korea in the year 2000, I was still an occasional smoker and I found two brands in Korea called Time and This that I loved!
Yesterday guess what I saw in our local H Mart?
I don’t smoke cigs much these days, only in Vegas and at work sometimes, but I had to buy this pack when I saw it!
I’ve had many people I’ve called friend in my past. I have many close friends in my life. I don’t talk to many of them often and I don’t visit home that much.
I’ve run from demons in my past, the kind that chase you in your dreams. They walk among you in the day and I can see them even today. Those sights I see are home to me and a home I’ll never have.
Home is where you are, or at least that’s what they say. Home to me, home is here in Colorado for now.
You shouldn’t ever feel like you owe someone something in friendship. If you borrow money it is a different story, but that’s why you try not to allow money to ever be a factor in friendship. Don’t ever loan someone money unless you truly want to see how strong your friendship is when that dirty rotten thieving bastard doesn’t pay you back that money you specifically counted out for him from the stack of cash you went to the bank in the freezing cold to get for him… err.
1. I’m going to drink more this year. My fight with crohns has really settled out and as long as I don’t eat super spicy or greasy things, I’m ok. I’ll take a double Johnny black 18, give the ice to the birds.
2. I’m going to gain more weight. I’ve weighed 150 pounds since I was 16, I’m now 37, but in recent years my weight has dropped. I eat, maybe not copious amounts of fat, but I eat. It just won’t stay on. And yes, I’ve heard the “give it time, it’s gonna catch up to you one day” lines. But do those people poop like I do? That’s the true question.
3. I hope to get rid of at least two guinea pigs. We currently have 3 that live in two cages. It takes me roughly thirty minutes every week and a half to clean them, then I also have to clip their nails. I’m still not sure how we ended up with three… …
4. Find Snow’s address and negotiate a way where he doesn’t come this year. Yes, I mean snow in general…
5. Get a raise. And not by driving part time for Uber. I’d rather work at McDonald’s and slyly eat free French fries and nuggets all day. I bet that would also help me on my number two goal come to think of it.
6. I need to run more and I got these really cool running shoes to do it in. Here I’ll show you
The problem is that I lost my sweats and it is cold outside. I keep “conveniently” forgetting to buy new ones too. Plus, that would cause me to lose weight and totally defeat two’s purpose. Twos have feelings too you know.