1. I kept calling them followers.
And bad worshipers…
2. I finally told them Opinionated Man was a woman.
3. There was that one bipolar poem people totally took the wrong way…
4. I think I did a blog post on Women Being Crazy once.
5. I started writing blog farts. That’s where you start to blog… and you kind of trail off.
6. I blamed
Gary for everything.
It was me
Gary… it was me…
7. People thought they were following a real blogger.
8. I tried that self hosted thing. Twice… oops.
9. Honestly. I blame Obama.
10. Well there was the cop incident. That was no fun…
11. And then there was that death threat which was kind of amusing.
12. I got busy and people online have to understand that.
13. People get bored if you complain all the time. If you only rant. If you only complain. If you only try to portray yourself as one in a struggle. We are all struggling. Get the fuck over yourself Opinionated Man!
And something that kept chasing me below…
Growing my hair out finally after 12 years of high and tights, fades, and buzz cuts!
Archived Articles. Tagged
asian, blog, blogger, blogging, fashion, hair, life, photo, photography, style, wordpress
As part of me cries into your hand.
You make me want more,
you make me want more.
Let’s do it all again.
My fingers walk the fine line between you and I.
A circle of want, as we want what we want.
Can I feel inside?
I feel you now, a firm grip around me.
You can feel it too.
Let’s do it all again, you whisper softly.
As I make love to you.
#personal, #poem, blog, blogger, blogging, Poetry, relationships, women, wordpress, writer, writing
Kind of a caramel taste to it and a very crisp start, followed by a nice sugary after taste.
#whiskey #review #blogger
Daily Denver. Tagged
#personal, about, blog, blogger, blogging, introduction, life, welcome, whiskey, whisky, wordpress
A black and white world, that’s what they say.
I guess I’m the yellow in the middle next to that mayonnaise.
I don’t care what they say.
I’m just trying to play.
I just get nervous when I read verses and we’re all missing…