1. Things move faster when you yell the word “Fuck” at them. “Fucking move” works best obviously.
2. Because the word “motherfucker” has too many syllables in it and takes too long to say.
3. People have been telling me since the age of 6 not to use this word. Well fuck them!
4. The word “shit” lost its harshness years ago.
5. It still amazes me how a singular word can offend so many people just by its existence. I feel like all the Fucks in this world deserve my support now.
6. After I received my first farewell letter from a subscriber due to my language I knew I could never break up with the word Fuck ever again. Using it just makes my job easier.
7. I love words that have multiple uses.
8. I love this word when it is used as a verb.
9. I use the word “fuck” because it is part of my colloquial language and I won’t moderate my writing for anyone.
10. The last time I used the word “dammit” a pack of eager beavers appeared.
I am 34 years old. I don’t need your permission to use words. If you don’t like the words I choose to use read something else.