I think these “awards” are great when they connect bloggers! I also enjoy reading the answers and what a great cat photo!!!🙂
Note: Comments disabled here. Please visit their blog.
The Liebster Award
Thank you, dear Sascha at Sascha Darlington’s Microcosm Explored for the nomination!
- Post the award on your blog.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions assigned to you.
- Nominate 11 deserving bloggers for the award.
- Ask 11 questions to your nominees.
- What’s the first book you remember reading and/or liking?
I fell in love with the 1936 beautiful classic called “The Story of Ferdinand” as a child. Ferdinand is different from the other bulls. He doesn’t enjoy playing rough, but prefers to sit quietly under a cork tree, smelling the flowers.
He grows up to be the biggest, baddest looking bull in the pasture. Then, one day, men come to the pasture to pick a bull for the next bull fight in Madrid. All the other bulls act as tough and mean as they can, but Ferdinand just sits under his…
View original post 1,446 more words