Don’t threaten me. Ever. There are several reasons it is a bad idea. I’ll tell you a few so you can ponder them before deciding to send me threatening comments or emails.
1. I am an expert shot. I shot expert in the military and I know how to use guns. I am not afraid of using them either and even though I was no sniper or Rambo… I know how to use them well.
2. I am a fucking ninja. I will ninja your ass into yesterday. Try me.
3. At 5’10” I am not a short little Asian man. So if that is your mental picture of me you might want to fix that shit. Besides Mr. Miyagi would own all of your asses.
4. Online threats are lame as shit. Seriously lame… don’t message with “come meet me in person.” I am obviously not as young as you are, go play a video game.
5. I don’t fight women. Women… don’t threaten me. It makes me feel a pain in my stomach caused by laughing my fucking ass off.
6. I don’t fight virtual men. Men… don’t threaten me. Your threats are just words and if I see an actual body on my property there are guns for that. As well as my pet liger.
7. Threatening someone online is childish and weak. You make yourself look weak when you do it. Don’t do that shit.