A few updates for those that care to read things entitled “update.” I generally delete those emails.
1. This blog is starting to hum again. I’ve finally stopped crying over what I can’t control and I am really trying to push this blog in several new directions. We shall see if things evolve or stay the same around here.
2. I am also developing my own style of blogging. This is something that is very important to me because I feel like I am branding not only myself and my website, but also my style of doing things. That might be a bit egotistical considering I am only doing what every other blogger is doing, but there are ways of combining different methods to fit your own needs. I am doing that here and hopefully people notice that.
3. I am still working through the guest author list. I appreciate the patience people and that no one is really hounding me. Believe it or not I got several emails about the open slots.
4. I will begin taking on a couple bloggers at a time for “longer periods” of guest blogging. Those interested can email me, but I really already have something in mind for this. A lot will have to do with location of the blogger, their blogging habits, and content will be important to me for certain reasons. I’ll elaborate further as I work on this.
5. I have several projects I will be doing. Some will be fun and will get great response. Others will flop and be lame. That is life and we can’t make gold every time, but I enjoy using this platform for projects that work to connect people. I have done that since day one and will continue to work towards that till the day I close HR down.
6. The HarsH ReaLiTy Challenge has been a lot of fun already and I appreciate everyone that has taken part! You can still enter by emailing me at email@example.com with your post/post idea for sharing your daily city/village/town/field life.
7. I respin some old posts that I feel share useful info that I don’t see any point in rewriting. If that annoys you or your reader fills up and you hate me… just unfollow and visit my site directly if you should care to.
8. Thanks to those that tag “harsh reality.” I have enjoyed seeing your posts!
9. Lastly thanks to all the new subscribers. Without readers I wouldn’t blog.