1. You write all over your blog about how “you blog for yourself” and “you aren’t blogging to get rich,” but then you rant continuously about fake followers, falling stats, and no one visiting your website. Do you really care? I am confused.
2. Every post you write starts with “I am sorry to say this, but ___.” Even your comments begin with an apology. You might just be the sorriest person I have ever met.
3. All of your posts are quotes from great writers, philosophers, or thinkers from history. The problem is I actually have read most of their books myself so I really don’t need a Reader full of random quotes you found interesting. Besides the order in which you share them makes me seriously wonder if you actually read the damn books to begin with.
4. You “found” God and you are on a quest to show him to everyone. In the world. Every day. Not just on Sundays. Every day.
5. I have seen so many pictures of your dog that I have hunger pains. I blame the Korean in me.
6. Your blog reads EXACTLY like CNN. As “IF” you literally wrote an article on every “hot topic” because everyone else was. You don’t even share it in a new and exciting way… it is just like reading CNN.
7. You aren’t funny, but you think you are.
8. You write relationship advice and claim to be an expert and yet you show in your bio that you are three times divorced. Shouldn’t you pick a different topic? I mean obviously the Love Doctor act really isn’t panning out. Or maybe you are simply one of those people that can easily help others, just never yourself.
9. Every post you write is about a new sexual exploit. While I am all for “kinky,” I highly doubt you are hooking up with multiple people a day, every day. If you are… you are just gross and so is your blog.
10. You write strongly on bullying, but never with personal experience. It is always “I knew a person once” or “A girl I know.” It is pretty obvious you have never been truly bullied in your life. Having a “rough day” doesn’t count as a life of being bullied either…