1. They are forced to live in a cave with a bunch of men for extended periods of time and they are probably sleeping on the ground. That just doesn’t sound like fun to me. Camping to me is staying at the Holiday Inn.
2. They have all these wives that they never see and thus never get the physical benefit from, but we have to assume they have email, telephones, and ways to talk with their relatives daily. So they get to hear all the bitching, complaining, moaning, and groaning and get none of the good things out of marriage like sex. Yea… I’d want to shoot something too.
3. They get called into the commander’s office and sat down to talk about a “really important mission” and they get all excited until they turn to page 73 which reads “and then you explode.” When patted on the back and told “don’t worry you’ll get X many wives after death” they are never given an explanation for why they can’t just get more wives now and not blow up. That is a raw deal.
4. Your weapons have stayed the same since your grandfather was fighting and everyone else gets new toys each year. It is like a country without Christmas.
5. They said grab your stuff we are going on a trip. That was ten years ago.
6. Your team name keeps changing each year. How can you not have a favorite team? I would be pissed off too.
7. Every time you go to the airport the guard just shakes his head, laughs, and tells you to turn around. How rude!
8. You keep getting added to a new list with a new color each year. You are starting to feel like a rainbow and you hate rainbows.
9. All you want is a Number 1 combo from McDonalds.
10. Almost everywhere you fight is a desert and the desert is hot as hell.