1. Hire an auditorium full of strangers to clap for you for five minutes straight. If that doesn’t boost your ego you need serious help.
2. Wear a neck brace and spend the day making up different stories for it. Saving someone from a fire should definitely be included.
3. Walk around the airport for a day in a pilot outfit and hang out in the bar area. Without a wedding ring of course.
4. Go cow tipping.
5. Use a foreign accent for the day! The more unique and uncomfortable the better!
6. Tell everyone your name is Sir Whatever. Knights are the new thing. Use the name at Starbucks!
7. Stalk and suddenly tackle a member of the Patriots football team. Belichick counts.
8. Send emails to Justin Bieber all day. He is just busy. He’ll answer eventually. I just know it. I know it.
9. Introduce yourself to Soju and don’t be shy.
10. Tell everyone you are a monk for a day and listen to their darkest secrets in amusement. People are surprisingly open to monks.