1. They never truly get my humor. And honestly that hurts.
2. “Unfollowing because you don’t recycle. Recycle motherfucker!” An actual quote.
3. People say I am racist. I am not racist. I simply think my race is better than everyone else’s. You guys still deserve to live though… so we are good right?
4. They find out I am not a feminist. I’m not so sure why it takes so long to connect the dots…
5. I post too much. Bloggers have told me that I personally am the sole reason they don’t have readers. Apparently all 55,388 “real” WordPress users are on my site only! Amazing!
6. I curse too much. Might I say here that I feel I don’t curse that much at all actually. I curse when the mood suits me.
7. People hate my views and hate that I voice them. They hate even more that people read my posts and that some readers agree with me. If none of you read my blog these people wouldn’t care. Because you all do, they do.
8. I don’t care about all of your damn causes. I have my own fucking banners to wave.
9. People get mad that I don’t visit their blog daily. I don’t even visit “myself” daily… so yea. Take that for what it is.
10. People claim all I write is clickbait that they end up clicking all the time. Exactly whose fault is that?
11. I am a real person with real hatred for some things in this world. Because I hate these things I will sporadically bring them up, which is what a personal blog is for. That tends to irritate people. Well I hate your fucking haircut so we are even.
12. I didn’t cry about Cecil. This is a bigger deal than I imagined.